Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lydia's Big Day!


Lydi Bug had her 4 month well-check yesterday. Everything checked out great and she seemsto be right on track and healthy as can be--what more could two parents want! She topped the charts in true Taylor baby form...

Weight: 15 LB 14 OZ (90%)
Height: 26" (95%)
...and that Head: 17 1/4 cm. (97%)

She certainly didn't like her shots and she woke up with a fever of 100.4 this morning, but after a dose of Tylenol and a little nap,she was back to her old self. She even came along with me to a meeting and did very well for the full hour and a half.

6 comments:

April said...

She is so adorable- I can't believe she is already 4 months. I love big babies- which is good because I'm sure I'll have one!

Ben and Natalie said...

Lydie is too cute. It's always nice to have a good check-up and I am glad to hear things are going well for your family.

johnsonfamily said...

She's getting so big and so cute-as if she could get any cuter! I'm so glad she's healthy.

Diana & CJ said...

I love Lydia's outfit. But most importantly I'm glad you check up went well. She's getting so big.

carribeanhill said...

Lydia is a doll! I can't believe she is bigger than Lili who is 8 months. Well actually I can with the genes Lili has!! We need to get together again! Keep posting those cute cute picture of Lydia!!

Carlye Momma said...

hahaha! That's hilarious! She's darling!