Thursday, May 15, 2008

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Just a quick update to let our blogging friends know we might need to extend our absence from the blogging world a little longer! We are having one hell of a month trying to figure out WHERE we are going to be living in the next couple of weeks when we're out of a home! To make a Really long story short, we are down to two options with the house below being one of them (again). I won't bore you with the details and I won't even ask for advice...I don't think you'll care too much! I will say that we are doing fine other than the fact that we haven't eaten a home cooked meal for weeks and poor, sweet little Lydia hasn't had her hair done for almost that long either! Here are some pictures of the cutie since she's really all that matters anyway! PS: I have been catching up on some of your blogs tonight..I really do care--but first things first, gotta find a house!


Me handling a stressful phone call with Lydi in tow...sums up the month quite well!

5 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

I am so sorry that things are so stressful now for you and your family. Lydia is absolutely adorable!!! Good Luck with things

Diana & CJ said...

What the? Don't worry I won't be bored I want to hear the details of this house fiasco.
And don't worry about Lydia's hair she looks cute all the time. She really does.

Carlye Momma said...

HAHA! I feel like you've just explained my life! I'm glad it will be over soon! Do you need help with the baby or help moving??? I'm so close to where you'll be so it would be easy for me. Just let me know and I'm there.

Love ya honey!

ATWOOD said...

Alright we have to talk, HOW did you get your home sold? (okay I know your a very talented agent...) We are living a nightmare with ours. Email me at kellbel@gmail.com when you have a chance. I could really use your help. --Kelli

PS. Lydia is adorable as ever...i love her hair.

Anonymous said...

Life always has its challenges. I can totally appreciate the stressful phone call while holding Lydia. Been there and done that a hundred times. Just wait until you have two. It looks like everything really worked out and we are so excited for you and your new adventure in Riverton.