Monday, December 8, 2008

Toddler-hood approaches...

Dearest Lydia,

You are the light of my life, the apple of my eye, my little piece of heaven. However, as wonderful as you are, there is something we need to talk about...how do I say this gently...

BEDTIME for you is NOT 11pm, that is actually bedtime for mommy and daddy. Your bedtime however, is scheduled for 8pm which works out fabulously, giving your mommy and daddy time to do things like clean the floors-so you can crawl without getting all black and yucky, wash your clothes - so you look and smell nice and clean, and sometimes even go to the grocery store to buy you the things you need! Mommy and daddy also like to have a little R&R during this time. I'm sorry...I hope you are not offended.

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

Turia said...

I love this post. It is SO TRUE!! I think a little book of notes like that would be fun to have when our kiddos are all grown up.

ps- Love the pictures. Your little girl is so beautiful.