Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The "Staycation" of a Lifetime...











That's what you get when you combine your favorite people with your favorite activities at your favorite place (home). Thanks for a fun-filled weekend. I didn't get pictures of everything but seom of the highlights were:
*SWIMMING-lots of it! Ash and Cole trying to teach me how to dive :(
*EATING-Too much of it! But lots of yummy food!
*FIREWORKS-I think our driveway show was better hen the city's show!
*TENTS-nothing beats sleeping out in the fresh air and waking up to the sunshine!
*BIRTHDAY CAKE-celebrating mom's special day wiht her! To the greatest mother in the world, I hope your birthday was a happy one!

4 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Oh wow that beautiful Lydia is just more and more like her momma! And I think Gary looks like Brad Paisley in that picture. :)
Looks like a great time, who needs to go away on vacation?!

Dede said...

Fun! Your house is perfect for a weekend like that. I agree with Sarah...that Lydia is adorable.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love the pictures! Looks like so much fun!!

April said...

Lydia really does look like you. So cute! I am so jealous of your house. We wish we had a pool- we'd never want to leave either.