Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Leaves are falling all around



I was standing in line at one of my favorite guilty pleasures the other day (Great Harvest) and the clerk was saying to each person in line, "What's your favorite season? I'm taking a survey." Not surprisingly, four out of the 5 people in front of me (busy day there) said Fall. My reply, of course, FALL! Here's what I love about it...(I didn't bore him with this part)

-Cool, crisp air
-Sweat shirts / Sweaters
-Running
-Leaves changing
-Halloween
-Thanksgving

We've had a lot of fun with Lydia this fall. She's getting excited to wear her Halloween costume and she has loved picking our pumpkins and seeing all the fun things in the stores.

Though fall will always be my favorite, there are a few things I don't like...

-HUNTING Season
-The onset of winter
-The endless amount of leaf raking we'll be doing...anyone looking for a service project?

3 comments:

JENKIES said...

Annie, you are so funny. You don't love hunting season?

Sarah and Trent said...

Ohhhh Annie. You are making me miss Utah here-- We went up to the USU Homecoming game and I always love love love seeing the colorful leaves in the canyon!! It's definitely the highlight of the trip for me.
Poo on Arizona's "falltime". :)

Diana said...

Those are all reasons why I love fall too except for the hunting too. It just won't be quite the same this year