Sunday, December 30, 2007

And the Dundee Goes to...


While idling the days away in Winemmucca, little Lydia and I got caught up on seasons one and two of THE OFFICE. Gary and I just started taking a liking to it so I decided he might like the DVDs for Christmas (with a tiny bit of a selfish motive) so we could catch up! It was nice to have the time with nothing else to do. I don't know how I haven't caught on sooner, but this is some great television. Gary and I have Very different taste in movies and TV, but The Office has us both hooked and laughing out loud!

4 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Ben and I just love the office. I think we watched all 3 seasons in a matter of days. He watches every Thursday but with the writers strike we have had to pick up a new TV series on DVD. We have been watching "Arrested Developement". It is really funny so when you get done with the office you should pick this one up! My stepmom has family in Winnamucca... or however you spell it. I believe her family's name is Robison but I would have to double check :)

Ben and Natalie said...

Ok so it is Evatz and Robison is her old married name.... :)

jessi said...

glad you guys finally caught on to the office! jacob and i should have introduced you to it when we were all living back in heber. isn't it great when you both want to watch the same thing and no one is making fun of what the other person wants to watch?!? Arrested Development is good too, like your friend above says.

Annie said...

Yay for the Office! We own all of the seasons on DVD, too, and can't get enough of it. Hilarious. Glad you've joined the club! :)