Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snowed In!




I wanted to post these pictures of the beautiful and much needed snow storm we had this weekend. I was a little upset Friday night that my plans of going to Salt Lake to visit my family and to see my niece's dance recital had been ruined by the storm. In fact, I spent quite some time complaining to my mom about it over the phone(I know, I know--I never complain;)). But I decided to change my attitude and make the most of the weekend. Gary, Lydia, and I ended up having a great time. We went to find deer--and had much success (I wish I had pictures). We also did some decorating for the holidays and got a Christmas tree!

Sorry if you find this BORING, but I just needed to remind myself, as inconvenient as it may be at times, I really do love living here!

NOW--Please don't leak this to Gary or I will NEVER have any chance of moving back to the valley, not that I want to--for today anyway!

8 comments:

Jesi said...

Heber is definately beautiful, but having your family close out ways the beauty. We hope you can talk Gary in to moving back to the valley soon. But until then, enjoy the beautiful peacefullness of Heber.

Jennifer said...

Annie- I finally did it! I started my very own Blog Spot...Now I just have to figure out how to use it. Stay tuned....

Diana & CJ said...

Aww, you even put up an extra stocking for Lydia this year.
I'm still sad we never got to see you last weekend cause of all the snow. It was just too scary to drive, but now with it snowing this weekend too I don't know when we'll get to see you guys. We should have another christmas party like we did last year at your house. Except, we don't have to do it at your place again maybe we can do it at my house.

Anonymous said...

Annie: Heber is so beautiful. Even though we miss you here, I think you have a lovely home. We got your Christmas Card. It was amazing. Lydia definitely makes the card.

Annie said...

Love the stockings over the fire in the midst of a the big snow storm. Looks so magical. Hope we can see you guys soon!

jessi said...

glad you got our card! congrats! Lydia is adorable with her jet black hair. Abram was born on August 1st just the year before your little girl. glad that we will get to be in touch from now on! say hi to Gary for us.

Carlye Momma said...

Oh how beautiful!!! And holy cow how beautiful is your baby??? CONGRATULATIONS! Jesi talked me into being a blogger (I've got a My Space account too...am I still old? ;-)) so I'm excited to see how all of you are doing and keep in touch with you!

Love ya honey! Kiss that baby!

Anonymous said...

This has been the longest snow storm ever. I swear you have been snowed in for 30 days!