Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Must See...




Gary and I saw Slum Dog Millioanire a few weeks ago and we both LOVED it. Heaven knows the two of us together make for a tough audience. It's rare for us to find a movie that we BOTH like. in this case we both LOVED it. We were captivated the entire time. It was suspenseful and thrilling while being a beautiful love story. It is a testimaony to the resilliance of the human spirit. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good movie this weekend.*

It definitely ranks as one of my top five all time favorites!

*The movie is rated R. There is really no bad language or sexual content, (some violence) but the overall theme of the film is for mature audiences.

6 comments:

Annie said...

My little sister saw it and said the same thing. She loved it. We'll have to check it out.

Diana said...

Don't think I've seen previews to this one, but it seems safe if you liked it. Okay, you talked me into it, I'll watch it.

Sarah and Trent said...

I've heard people just rave about it too~
Yay, I'm excited to see you tomorrow!!!

ps Annie, can I just say that a lot of times I have to mute the music from peoples' blogs because I'm just not diggin it. But AHHHHH I love yours!! Fantastic Sarah McLaughlin choice, I feel nice and soothed. :)

April said...

I haven't seen a movie since I had Taryn! So I haven't even seen a preview...but I think we may have to get a sitter and check it out.

Nielson Family said...

Annie,
I haven't seen the movie but it sounds like we need to check it out.
Danny gave me your blog address just barely so I thought I would check it out. How the heck are you guys. Your little girl is adorable. We have joined the blogging world so you will have to check it out it is dknielsonfamily.blogspot.com. You guys need to keep in touch. Kristen and Danny.

Ben and Natalie said...

I agree! It was such an awesome movie and I too would highly recommend to everyone. :)