Wednesday, May 6, 2009

104

This number and I are getting to know eachother this week, but it does not mean we're friends! Poor Lydi Bugs has been running a terrible fever for THREE days now. It is re-acting well to Motrin, but it just keeps coming back! I've had her in to the dostor's office twice and they've tested her for everything under the sun, but nothing...all negatives!

High fevers have always scared me! I get so worried and think the worst, but I guess I can't run her to the doctor's office every day jsut to have them tell me the same thing! I hope she's back to her old self soon!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Olivia Had a fever for THREE days a few weeks ago, too. She had a tummy bug and teeth coming in at the same time. Fevers have always scared me too but my mom gave me some good advice/logic to think about that has helped me...She said..."Fevers are good, it's the bodies way of fighting off infection or sickness". I mean Ya I already knew that...but It's true. As long as her fever isn't too high for too long, her body is doing it's job! Good Luck with Poor Lydia I hope she starts feeling better soon so that you can too!

Annie said...

Oh, I hate fevers, too. Especially the high ones. They're always scary. Hope the bug is feeling better soon - for her sake and yours!