Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Bliss...

It's been an action-packed weekend for our family. We've had lots of fun with Jen and Steph in town for Lydia's party! The party was a success thanks to the help of my mom and sister who are pretty much always picking up my slack. Once again, I couldn't have done it without them!

We went from one birthday party to another...After devoting their Friday and Saturday to my cause, my mom and sister spent Sunday preparing a birthday dinner for me. It was so nice. I have felt so blessed to have such great friends and family around me all weekend. Thanks to everyone for all the birhtday wishes and gifts. Gary surprised me with breakfast and a gift certificate to Nordstrom. I can't wait to re-vamp my wardrobe once I shed the baby belly :) What more motivation does a girl need!











2 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

hey Annie happy birthday to YOU!!! Amidst all the excitement going on in your life, glad you got to celebrate a little for yourself too!
Hope it was a great day, it just dawned on me that it was your birthday!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Congrats on everything!!! I am so excited to meet your newest addition. I can't wait to hear all about her.