Sunday, October 10, 2010

LoVeLY LittLE GIrLS...


I'm feeling so blessed today thinking about my two sweet little ones. I just love them to pieces. Sadie is such a good baby. I hesitate to type this...but she has been a good little sleeper lately. She is a wonderful blessing in our home. Lydia just can't seem to get enough of her. The thought of the two of them sharing life's journey makes me so happy. I am so lucky to have a wonderful sister of my own and I'm so glad to know that they'll have each other.
We are back to life as usual trying to juggle two full time jobs and now two kids. I looked at Gary last night and said "how is that we have two jobs, two kids and no baby sitters or day-care?!?" His reply: "We're livin' the dream." Sometimes it feels more like a nightmare, but maybe he's right- we are pretty lucky!
These thoughts, of course, come on a quiet Sunday night. We'll see how I feel tomorrow morning...:)

3 comments:

April said...

You are a super mom! I don't know how you do it. I struggle with one...I'm not sure I can do it when the second one comes! They are just so dang adorable. I love sisters!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I can so relate, we have two kids and two jobs. I remember it freaked me out when I first had Kate, butn ow we have the system down. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!

Dede said...

Ohh, Annie! What sweet girls.