Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby's First Halloween

we were so excited for Halloween this year. It was the first year Lydia has been really excited and aware of it! She had so much fun. After many, many costume ideas she settled on a butterfly. I found a cute wand and halo to go with the outfit and thought she could be a fairy. But she wanted no part of the halo or wand...just a skirt and wings. She looked so cute. Thanks to aunt Jen for the perfect skirt!

She had her class party on Friday. we got to go see her, but she wouldn't do any of the singing or dancing the other kids were doing. A little shy of the stage...just like me and her dad.

Saturday was the annual Halloween party at my mom's house. Mom went all out as usual. It is always so fun! Of course the rain put a damper on trick-or-treating, but for a bunch of spoiled kids who get candy whenever they want anyway, that was no big dal :) Lydi's favorite part was when everyone left and she had her Grammy all to herself. She was in heaven when she got to sleep over and watch a movie, just her and Grammy.

Saide girl was as sweet as could be. She looked so cute in the outfit Lydia wore three years ago.

Lydia 2 months

Sadie 2 months with GG

1 comment:

Dede said...

Cute Ann! I can't believe she is already so big and I have not seen her! I'm sorry for being a crappy friend. I'll see ya on the 17th-right?