Friday, November 26, 2010

November in Review...

November has come and gone like the wind this year! I can't believe it's almost over. My work has been uncharacteristically busy for this time of year (which I am definitely not complaining about!) Gary has been busy with work too and life has been crazy as we've juggled this with taking care of our two loves.

Sadie is getting so big and continues to be a sweet, happy, healthy baby. Though she did start the family off with colds. Lydi and I followed. Gary has escaped it so far (as usual).

We were able to bless Sadie on the 14th and many of The Cannons came to town for the occasion. We, of course, got some shopping in while they were here. It was a nice weekend. Gary gave a beautiful blessing.




Last week I was able to have a GNO with my USU buddies. We always have a fun time catching up and enjoying our favorite..TRIO. Later that week my mom and sister and I saw The Color Purple at The Capitol Theater. I love The Capitol Theater and I especially love Broadway musicals. It was an excellent performance.

Thanksgiving was...interesting. But it is always a great time for me to reflect on everything I have to be grateful for. I'm overwhelmed at the blessings that surround me.

Gary and I did some Christmas shopping tonight and had some success getting ready for the big day. I look forward to being done with the shopping part of this holiday very soon.



2 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

So sad I missed TRIO~ I guess my Thanksgiving plans needed to be a bit earlier!! I was bummed, glad you had fun!
Sadie you look gorgeous in your blessing dress :)

Diana said...

Saddie's blessing dress is so cute. Is it the same one Lydia wore?