Thursday, December 9, 2010

I never seem to have a good block of time to write anything thoughtful on here(sometimes I don't even have time to spell check it)Nonetheless, I like to make sure I take time to record my thoughts so I at least have a little bit of a journal to share with my girls...

Today I've been thinking how good my girls are. I can't get enough of them. Lydia is so much fun right now. We just got back from a fun trip to Winnemucca and it made me realize how much she's grown since last time we were there. She used to be A LOT of work to take on road trips. This time she jabbered the whole way home and kept us entertained the entire time.

We had such a fun time in Winnemucca. Lydia loved seeing all her cousins, aunts and grandparents. I failed to get pictures. But the Cannon girls and Gramma Janice put on a beautiful wedding for Brad and Clarissa and Steph did a super cute Sesame Street birthday party in true Cannon fashion with home-made EVERYTHING! Gary got some hunting in and had some success with that. I ate all weekend and probably gained five ponds. We got to see aunt Jen's adorable new house. Which is actually an old house full of charm and character. Paula was kind enough to host us and made us feel right at home.

Now it's back to the grind stone...Gary and I have both had a little bit of a hard time adjusting back after so many fun-filled days with family. Being in the midst of the holiday season has definitely helped ease the pain.

1 comment:

Abbie&Trevor said...

Your girls are darling. I feel like it has been so long since we have seen you. We should all plan a dinner. Maybe after the holiday craziness.