Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas was Merry

We had a really nice Christmas this year. I'll admit-we didn't do as much done as we (I) would have liked, but it was very relaxing and we managed to make some good memories (and lots of sugar cookies)!

We had mom's party Christmas Eve. It never dissapoints. The food was great, the gifts were plenty and Amy and I even threw together a quick devotional which turned out to be a success. Mom spoiled all of us to death as usual and got me some super cute boots and leggings and the coolest cookbook called Mad Hungry...can't wait to cook my way through that one!

Christmas morning was awesome! Watching Lydia's surprised look upon seeing her gifts from Santa was absolutely priceless (maybe I'll post the video later- when I'm feeling less lazy). As for us big kids, I managed to get Gary exactly what he wanted which may have been a first in our 6.5 year marriage! He got me the cutest Patagonia coat (look for it in future posts) and a netbook so I can work in bed next to him as opposed to out in my office into the wee hours (nice!) I hope Christmas was as good to you as it was to me!






1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm assuming that baby is Saddie, which is nuts because I'm still expecting to look at photos of a new born. Gosh, time sure flies. Please let me know if you're new cook book is worth buying. The title alone has me sold.