Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BABY BLESSING




We blessed our sweet little baby on Sunday. It was a great day. The Cannon family made the trip from Winnemucca and Jimmy and Shaquel even came up from Mesquite. My family came from Salt Lake--which I thought would be a challenge for 9am church, but they even arrived early. We had a nice time (I was a little stressed) but it was nice to have everyone there for Lydia's special day. Unfortunately we didn't get a lot of great pictures, but let's face it --when you have a 2 month old baby in a pure white dress, time is not on your side. The blessing was beautiful-- Gary did a great job. The best comment of the day was from Carter. When we were sitting in the chapel, he turned around and said to me "ANNIE! That dress is way to big for her!" I got a good chuckle out of that. I explained to him that it was supposed to be that way, but he wasn't buying it. Thanks to all of our family for your support.

10 comments:

Jesi said...

We wouldn't have missed it for anything. We love our little Lydia!!

Ben and Natalie said...

So precious!! She looks adorable in her white dress and I cannot imagine that it is easy to keep it that way. Congrats!!! I love your hair by the way.

johnsonfamily said...

The day was perfect & Lydia looked so beautiful.

Palmers said...

Annie,
Hi, it's me... roomie Amy Palmer. I'm so happy I found your blog, congrats on your cute little baby girl and her blessing day. It's fun to see a few pictures of your sweet family! After everyone splits college, you hardly ever know how each other are doing. One great reason for blogs, right? If you want to see my blog, it's palmerfamilyblog.blogspot.com.

Hope all is well!
Amy

Annie said...

Congrats on the baby blessing. What a big deal for a new little family! I love the pictures - even if Lydia's dress is too big! :) (It's beautiful, by the way.) I just want to squeeze that darling baby! And, you look fabulous, too. Your hair is so cute!

Ben and Natalie said...

Ok so I tagged you.... Please don't hate me. :) Check out my blog for the rules. Looking foward to reading yours soon.

Diana & CJ said...

Lydia's dress is darling. And I don't use that word very often less I really mean it. I have to say I am proud of Gary too, I'm excited to see how well CJ will do when it's his turn.

April said...

She is so adorable! I love her dress. You look fantastic as well!

Dede said...

What a beautiful baby girl! You look awesome Annie!

Turia said...

Congratulations Annie. You have a cute little family.