Thursday, August 28, 2008

LAKE TAHOE






Gary has been in a seminar in Lake Tahoe all week. I have always wanted to visit there, so Lydi and I decided to join him for a few days. Some highlights of our trip...

-Hauling Lydia through the airport and getting a range of looks from "how cute" to "Oh my...WHAT is she doing?"
-Taking Lydi for a bike ride along the lake
-Eating lots of YUMMY food!
-Taking a dinner cruise to Emerald Bay
-Learning about some of the history of the magnificent Lake Tahoe

4 comments:

jessi said...

Beautiful pictures. Lake Tahoe looks great. How fun that Lydia is one!

Diana & CJ said...

So fun, I love Tahoe, I'm flying out there w/ Nessa in two weeks.
Lydi sure looks like she loves that doughnut or bagel I can't tell for sure.

Carlye Momma said...

How fun!!! You're quite daring! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Sarah and Trent said...

Man she's a cutie. Looks like a great and successful birthday party! All of your planning paid off- it's darling.