Sunday, October 28, 2007

All Dressed up and...finally somewhere to go!



Lydia and I went back to church today for the first time since August (Dad is still on a hiatus for the deer hunt--but a man's gotta put food on the table, right?!?!) Anyway, the two of us were a little slow getting there as we had an all night party and therefore decided to sleep in a little :) But it was so nice to be back and to see everyone. This dress was a gift from a neighbor friend and I love it but I've been worried she'd out-grow it before we made it back to church. Luckily it still fits--just had to leave the top button undone to make room for those extra chins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. She looks darling in that dress. I sense a little bitterness towards Gary, but I understand. Ted says Gary felt a little guilty, but not guilty enough to come home early with Ted.

Jesi said...

We are missing her already.

April said...

Annie- I am so glad you found me! This is what I love about blogs. I haven't seen you forever...and now you have a beautiful daughter! It is so terrible that I didn't even know you were pregnant. So fun to be able to see her and keep in touch. I'm so happy for you.

Annie said...

Okay, Ann - how did you figure out the cute background? I need help!

p.s. LOVE those precious pictures of baby Lydia. And, I love those extra chins. Just want to squeeze her!