Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lesson Learned!

The year was 1996. I felt like a new woman as the orthodontist plucked those metal brackets off my teeth one by one. I was excited about my new smile after years of pain ans suffering and resolved to wear my retainer as I was told. I was pretty good about it until the last three years. Sadly, it was lost in one of our moves and my teeth began to shift rapidly.
Needless to say, I found myself back in Dr. Holman's office this week having a new set of braces applied! Luckily this new look will only last a few months. Hopefully the outcome will be worth it! Message to the youth out there: When told to wear the retainer; do so!

2 comments:

johnsonfamily said...

Great post, now we just need a picture of you.

johnsonfamily said...

Great post, now we just need a picture of you.