Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Earning Our Keep



Standing on her own--OK maybe not!

Loves her Daddy!

What a week (or so)...I started us off with a bad cold, Lydia got it from me and then Gary picked it up! Mine turned into a sinus infection (self-diagnosed), and Lydia's turned into an ear-infection, (professionally-diagnosed)--The poor little thing has been on anti-biotics for 24 hours now and I think she's on the mend! A friend once said to me, "We don't earn our keep in this world until we have our own." I think Gary and I have begun to pay our dues...did I mention she got her first tooth this week too--perfect timing! Anyway, I thought I better post something to let everyone know that, although we have not been seen for a while, we are still alive--and doing better!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love her! She is starting to look more and more like her daddy, the poor dear! I miss her and need to come visit soon!!! Give her a kiss from me!

Diana & CJ said...

First tooth?? No way, she's so small & already a first tooth. That is awesome. Lydia looks like she is feeling better from her cute photos.

johnsonfamily said...

I miss her, she's getting so big and beautiful. I need to come up for a visit soon.

Megan and Luke said...

Sounds like my week! Noah got his first two teeth about two weeks ago. This week, he got really sick and was diagnosed with RSV, then got a secondary ear infection! Meanwhile, Luke has been sick since Sunday and I picked it up today. Jeff Foxworthy should have said, if you spend all winter giving your colds back and forth, you live in Utah!

Megan

Anonymous said...

1st tooth and an ear infection. What a week! She is truly breaking you and Gary in right. On a positive note, it's times like these that help us really appreciate when things are good. I have always said though the worst kid is a sick kid. With you sick on top of that I bet you were exhausted?
One more thought, don't be to anxious for her to walk, it opens up a whole new relm of worrying.

Jesi said...

I am glad that Lydia is feeling better. What a Doll!!

Tell Gary I love the free advertising. Thanks for wearing the Upland Shirt.