Monday, February 11, 2008

Go Bulldogs!

Gary's nephew, Cody, took state at his wrestling tournamant in Mesquite this weekend. We were so proud of him. This was a big moment for The Cannon family--they live for wrestling!It was so nice to go down and get out of the cold! We had a great time and Lydia was a trooper at the 10 hour tournament! We had so much fun with the Cannons in Mesquite and we had a great time shopping in St. George and eating at one of our favorite restuaranats! The best part was enjoying the sun and taking a couple walks in the 65 degree weather. We knew we were home when we pulled into Heber and our car read 23 degrees!!!

Jim Bob borrowed the mascot costume to show some school spirit!

Grandpa fed Lydia her fisrt taste of OREO!
We drove through Zion's on the way home and took a walk along the river!

5 comments:

jessi said...

How fun that Lydia is actually holding that Oreo in her little hand! Some parents aren't so sure about Grandpa feeding their baby sweets, but I think it is so cute and fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip! Way to go to Gary's nephew. I bet Gary was so proud. It was so fun to see Lydia the other night. She is really growing up. Meg and I would love to watch her sometime just so we could spend a little time with her.

Turia said...

Oh I want to go to Zions!! I get to this time in the year and I just want to get away!!! Glad you had a good time!
Hey, I tagged you, so go check out my blog for the instructions.

April said...

It looks so beautiful down there. I'm sure it was a welcome change from the weather you are used to. But coming back is always so hard! We are hoping to go down to St. George in a couple of weeks. Lydia is so cute- I think that is a favorite thing for grandparents...giving them treats!

jayna said...

Hi- this is Di's friend Jayna from her shower! I was just hoping you could post the "kick ass" salad recipe! :)We all loved it--especially Di, as you heard! It was nice to meet you!