Monday, February 18, 2008

To Know Her is to Love Her!

This weekend was a great one for many reasons. One reason in particular was Di's baby shower. This was so exciting because Di has been wanting a baby for so long and now she's only a month away. I'm so lucky to have Di as a friend. She is so hilarious and so sweet. She's the type of girl who can say "kick-ass" and not think twice about it--even though you'd never expect it from her. For those who are interested, you can view the "kick-ass" salad recipe on my recipe blog!

Anyway, thanks for being a great friend, Di! You are going to be an awesome Mama!


I got crafty and made these little gift boxes and Becca got personalized pink m&m's to fill them, So Cute!

Di got so many cute gifts and lots of amazing hand-made ones from her ultra- talented friends from BYU-Idaho!

The Mom to Be

7 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Seriously...she's only got a month left! I'm pretty sure I was double her size! Cute pictures!

Ben and Natalie said...

Wow! You are so crafty. The gift boxes turned out super cute and it sounds like a great shower.

Diana & CJ said...

Aww Annie, you are so sweet. I didn't know you made the kick-ass salad (by the way I'm making this for dinner tonight) & cute boxes. I can never thank you enough for all your skills & support. You are awesome! And I was so glad I was able to see Lydia's first tooth. She is already such a big girl. I'm hoping to put up some pics on my blog soon. I've got some funny ones of myself that are too good not to share.

Abbie&Trevor said...

Annie-
Thanks for the comment! It's been fun being in the blog clan. With all our crazy schedules it's such a fun way to keep in touch. We loved Hawaii, I wish that I could spend all winter there. Lydia is so darling and growing so fast you have such a cute family. Di's shower looked so fun I wish that I could have made it that is one event I was planning on going to for so long.You and Becca did a great job!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Annie-
Thanks for the comment! It's been fun being in the blog clan. With all our crazy schedules it's such a fun way to keep in touch. We loved Hawaii, I wish that I could spend all winter there. Lydia is so darling and growing so fast you have such a cute family. Di's shower looked so fun I wish that I could have made it that is one event I was planning on going to for so long.You and Becca did a great job!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Oops... sorry I sent my comment twice. I am still trying to figure this whole blog thing out.

Anonymous said...

Those boxes are darling. You have a knack for that kind of stuff.